Realty Executives is pleased to report that 10 top brokerages ranked in the newly released T3 Sixty Mega 1000. The second annual report ranks the nation’s top 1,000 brokerages, the top 20 franchisors and the top 20 holding companies by annual sales volume, transaction sides and agent count. Sales volume is used as lead ranking criteria, as it is a core metric to calculate commissions, fees and revenue, making it a reflection of a company’s overall strength.
The following Realty Executives brokerages were featured in the Mega 1000:
- Realty Executives Phoenix and Yuma – Phoenix, AZ
- Realty Executives Associate – Knoxville, TN
- Realty Executives Tucson Elite – Tucson, AZ
- Realty Executives Integrity – Hartland, WI
- Realty Executives Santa Clarita – Santa Clarita, CA
- Realty Executives Kansas City – Leawood, KS
- Realty Executives Exceptional Realtors – Fairfield, NJ
- Realty Executives Northern Arizona – Prescott, AZ
- Realty Executives Boston West – Framingham, MA
- Realty Executives The Villages – The Villages, FL
“Congratulations to the 10 well-deserving Realty Executives teams who ranked in the recent Mega 1000 report,” said David Tedesco, CEO of Realty Executives International. “These top teams are a true representation of our brand, being some of the most productive and successful brokers and agents in the real estate industry. We are extremely proud!”
Exclusively serving the residential real estate brokerage industry, T3 Sixty provides real estate CEOs, business leaders, association and MLS executives, brokers and high-performance teams the knowledge, best practices and support to grow their businesses. The company does this through management consulting, training and in-depth research and quality publications, such as its hallmark Swanepoel Trends Report, an annual analysis of the top trends shaping the industry for the next 18 to 24 months.