(Published on - 9/18/2022 4:12:25 PM)
11 REASONS WHY THE WORLD IS WATCHING TUCSON!
Wow! If you haven't read the Summer 2022 article in BizTucson, I highly suggest the read!
BizTucson is a regional business magazine published quarterly and it shares what's new, and interesting for Tucson.
This last issue formats 11 Reasons The World is Watching Tucson and here's a quick recap:
1. UNESCO City of Gastronomy: Tucson was among the first U.S. cities to receive this prestigious award, with two-thirds of the city's restaurants and bars being locally owned.
Tucson has GREAT food and the world knows it!
2. Silicon Desert: Local technology clusters, Uof A and support organizations are making an impact and being recognized.
3. Bioscience Mecca: Biotech and Biomedical Industries are moving here.
4. City of Wellness: Great spas, 300+ days of sunshine. We are a destination for wellness and outdoor recreation.
5. Aerospace & Defence- Raytheon. We are now the 5th largest concentration of aerospace and defense.
6. Space City of the Southwest: NASA and a growing number of private space enterprises are here.
7. Cycling City USA: 136 miles of Loop, the longest paved vehicle free path in the US.
Home of El Tour.
8. Mining, Mineral & Surface Technology: Caterpillar's headquarters and many other established companies as support.
9. Downtown Revitalization: A now thriving Downtown!
10. Optics Valley: Tucson offers high paying optic jobs and has a $2 billion impact on the state.
11. World' Largest Gem Show!
Wow Tucson! I'm impressed.
If you would like a hard copy of this BizTucson issue, let me know and I will mail you one.
Or, online, visit: https://biztucson.com/