NEW LISTING, 406 Jasper Dr. Flagler Beach FL 32136
(Published on - 7/26/2018 4:26:48 PM)
This is a home that fits your “BeachLife” lifestyle!
Flagler Beach 4 Bedroom Saltwater Pool Home inside Stonebridge Subdivision, Flagler Beach FL 32137.
First Floor Master Suite with direct access to covered balcony. Kitchen is equipped with plenty of cabinets, island prep station and Stainless Steel appliances. Your family and guests will find comfortable living accommodations with upstairs open sitting area along with 3 additional bedrooms and full bath. Bright Natural Light is abundant in here.
The home is open upon entry foyer into the living area then out through full glass doors to a Brick Paver Lanai, fully Fenced-In back yard with ample Lawn space for year-round entertaining!
To Preview 406 Jasper Dr. Flagler Beach FL 32136
Call/Text Me (386) 503-1971 Shannon Vinnick, Realtor- Realty Executives Oceanside
Embrace The Active Gated Community Lifestyle of #PalmCoastPlantation.
All The Amenities A Family Would Desire; Sidewalks, Clubhouse, Pool, Playarea, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts, Shuffleboard, Basketball, Underground Utilities, RV/Boat Storage Facility onsite and plus much more!
Feel the cool Atlantic Ocean breezes and the warmth of the sunrise on this perfectly positioned lot!
Call today to view all!~
Energy Saving Tips
(Published on - 4/25/2018 2:48:17 PM)
Spring & Summer Energy Saving Tips
Everyone likes to save money. Here are a few tips on how to save on your energy bills:
1. If it cools off at night open your windows and let the cooler air in, turn off air conditioner. In the morning close the windows, blinds or curtains, and turn the system back on at a reasonable temperature.
2. You can also purchase energy efficient window treatments.
3. Set your thermostat as high as your comfort allows. The smaller the difference between the inside and the outside temperature will result in a less expensive bill.
4. Use your ceiling fans, turn them off when you leave the room.
5. When cooking or showering use the exhaust fans to remove the humid and/or hot air.
6. Try not to use oven when it is hot outside
7. Turn off lights when you leave a room
8. Wash only full loads of laundry and only run fully loaded dishwasher.
Realty Executives agents are real estate experts. They have the education and expertise you need to navigate through the process of buying or selling a home. From listing at the right price to making the best offer, our Executives have witnessed the best - and most regrettable - decisions homeowners and homebuyers can make. Every day, they are immersed in every aspect of real estate that includes comparable home price analysis, property surveys, credit reports, open houses, HOA agreements, lenders, title companies, homeowners’ insurance, walk-throughs, terms of sale or purchase, repairs, concessions and closing documents. Let our accomplished Executives help navigate you through the process of buying or selling a home.