Toni A. Perelli - Biography
A native Phoenician, loving, living in, and watching the valley continue to grow. Toni has been licensed to sell Residential Real Estate for over 30 years, and continues to build a tremendous network. She goes beyond the call of duty for each client, which is why so many become personal friends. Personal attention to detail, a great sense of humor, continuing knowledge of the market, and a positive attitude are a few reasons that makes each client she works with feel special. Toni is a professional that stands out and stands behind her clients.
There are no transactions to big or small. Toni serves clients who:Transfer or Re-locate to the Valley who are associated with such firms as:
- Motorola, Intel
- Allied Signal
- GPEC, Allstate
- Dal-tile PCS
- Employee Solutions
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Clinical Diagnostic Radiology & Nuclear Medicine, Ltd.
Also provides assistance and representation in:
- Specializin in Luxury Homes Sales
- Purchasing New Construction.
- Purchasing or Selling Re-sale homes (single family, condo’s town Homes, patio homes).
- Purchasing land
- First time home buyers
- Providing clients with top Mortgage, Title and Inspection Services.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Realty Executives 100% Club
- 2010 Co-Chairperson Premier Marketing Group
- 2011 Chairperson Premier Marketing Group
- 2015 Forum Office Liasion
- Past Luxury Home Tour Director
- Co-Chair Realty Executives Premier Marketing Group
- PSI Graduate: Basic & PSI 7 Woman’s Leadership Seminar
Staunch supporter in the community:
- One of 18 women, appointed by the Mayors’ office to serve as a Commissioner on the Phoenix Woman’s Commission.
- Program Development Co-Chair for International Woman’s Day, 1998,1999, 2000
Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, North Scottsdale, Arcadia, North Central Cave Creek, Carefree, Fountain Hills.
Assisting buyers in purchasing their first home or their last home. New Construction, Condo's Townhouses, Patio Homes Single Family, Luxury Estates. Golf Course Properties.