Enter your email address and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
New Phone Number
New Email Address
What to know about Mitch Butler?
Born and raised in Saskatoon! Started my real estate career in November of 2015. Graduated from the University of Saskatchewan with a B.Comm in Management. After graduating I decided to put my marketing, financial and management skills to use and join the real estate business. With also background in the restaurant business I gained a lot of experience in the service industry, and mostly a thrill out of helping people. It almost seemed like quite a coincidence to be in the service industry and have my last name be "Butler". What better way to help someone than help them with most likely the biggest purchase of their life, real estate.
The titles of Butler and House Manager (HM) are often interchangeable and can have the most varied
meanings in the business. Butlers and House Managers can be found in homes of all sizes depending on the
service needs of the owners. A House Manager is more likely to be in charge of a single residential property
and have a closer relationship to the personal services
• Office or restaurant management and service skills. (More formal background or schooling
depending on the household.)
• Broad knowledge of household items and their care.
• Good social skills and personnel management.
• Business and technology capability including computers and accounting.
• Leadership and motivation skills.
• Independent and team project management.
• Problem solving and “get it done” attitude. Very “hands-on” and ready to pitch in.
• Very resourceful, quickly learns the how and where to get things done in the local area.
• Negotiating and supervisory skills for outside contractors and other staff.
All of these qualifications seemed to correlate perfectly with the real estate proffession. Taking all these management skills and apply them to manage the sale of your property or your future home. As a young, motivated realtor I hope to help anyone who is in need to buy or sell!
Thanks for taking the time to read my bio and get to know me better, I hope I get the chance to do the same for you!
Source for Butler/Home Manager qualifications:http://dpnonline.com/employers/articles/job-descriptions-and-functions-butler-house-manager