Laura Harbison - Biography
Are you thinking of moving to Las Vegas, Henderson, Green Valley, Summerlin, Boulder City, Sun City or any other part of Southern Nevada? As your personal representative, I am committed to ensuring that all of your real estate needs are taken care of properly. I employ a full-service team of professionals dedicated to meeting your needs every step of the way. I am associated with top lenders, title and escrow officers, insurance agencies and more. Whether you are buying or selling, you won't find a more accessible, hard-working team committed to assisting you.
For the past 11 years in a row (2011-2021), I have been selected for the Best of Henderson Award in the Residential Real Estate Agent category by the US Commerce Association (USCA).
Nationwide, less than 1% of all the Award Recipients will qualify 3 times or more for this award. My selection is a reflection of not only my own hard work, but of many people that have supported my business and contributed to the subsequent success of my organization.
The USCA "Best of Local Business" Award Program recognizes outstanding local businesses throughout the country. Each year, the USCA identifies companies that they believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and community.
List of Qualifications
- Realty Executives' #1 Team Worldwide (Most Homes Sold) since 1999.
- Over 30 years experience and over 6800 career transactions!
- Licensed Broker/Salesperson
- Diamond Club Member and Pinnacle Award Winner -- Realty Executives International
- Consistently wins awards for being ranked #1 for Total Sales Volume per MLS & ranked #1 for Sales per MLS in 89052 Zip Code as well as Most Homes Sold in the Entire Anthem Master Plan and City of Henderson. Voted 1999 Realtor of the Year for Southern Nevada
- Ranked by Wall Street Journal as one of the top 100 agents in the country!
- Received the 2010-2018 Best of Henderson Award in the Residential Real Estate Agent category by the USCA
- Nevada Real Estate continuing education Instructor
- Extensive experience in Title, Escrow and Sales!
- Proven track record assisting both Buyers and Sellers. Courteous, prompt service, follow-up and closure from our team.
- Solid industry reputation with local builders and other Real Estate professionals.
- University of Las Vegas, Nevada (UNLV) graduate with Bachelors Degree in Quantitative Management Systems with emphasis in Operations Research (Finance, Statistical Analysis and Marketing core study)
- Founder of the A Touch of Home project, which is dedicated to donating holiday gifts and basic necessities to homeless children throughout Southern Nevada.
- Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce member
- Henderson Chamber of Commerce member
- American Business Women's Association member
- Community Involvement in the following charitable organizations:
-- The Heart Association
-- Nevada Childseekers
-- The Interfaith Hospitality Network
-- CCSD Title I Hope
- Women's Council of Realtors member
- Girl Scouts of America Life member
- Winds (Women in Default Servicing) member
- NAWRB Certified Delegate Spokesperson
- REO Connection member
- NAHREP member
- National Association of Women REO Brokers member
- Better Business Bureau
Laura Harbison's Designations
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- At Home With Diversity (AHWD)
- Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Distinguished Real Estate Broker (DRB)
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Resort & Second Home Specialist (RSPS)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE)
- NVS Institute BPO Certification
- REO Best Practices Certification
- Advanced Evaluations Certification
- REO Policies and Procedures Certification
- Equator Platinum Agent Certification
- Equator REO Agent Certification
- Equator Short Sale Certification
- Five Star BPO Designation
- Five Star REO Designation
- NAWRB Certified Delegate Spokeswoman
- Bachelor's degree from University of Nevada Las Vegas in Quantitative Management Systems (Finance, Marketing and Statistics core study.)
- Employs a full-service team of professionals dedicated to meeting the needs of Laura's clients
- Laura's Team includes Buyer Agents, Sales Coordinators, Listing Transaction Coordinators, Escrow Coordinators, Marketing Coordinator, Field Technicians, Accounting Personnel, Receptionists and Administrative Assistants
- Associated with top lenders, title and escrow officers, insurance agencies and more
- Consistently winning awards for being ranked #1 for Total Sales Volume per MLS and Ranked #1 for sales per MLS in the Anthem Master Plan and City of Henderson
- Ranked by Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 100 Agents in the United States
Henderson, Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Pahrump, Laughlin, Boulder City
Residental Sales & Marketing, Residential Rental, Land Sales, Traditional Sales, Short Sales, REO, First Time Buyers