Danna Brown - Biography
11401 Ash, Leawood, KS. 66209
Highly motivated, goal oriented real estate professional with over 25 years sales, marketing and advertising experience. Strong ability to execute company strategies, adapt quickly to challenges to build rapport with individuals from diverse backgrounds. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with outstanding professional and personal integrity to provide exemplary services for current and potential clients in a team environment.
Realty Executives: Sales Associate 2011-Current
- Evaluate market conditions for prospective sellers and buyers.
- Provide guidance in financing to clients.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with existing customers.
Kingdom Realty: Owner/Broker 2004-2011
- Responsible for maintaining and managing all aspects of sales revenue.
- Progressively manage and maintain contacts with established customers and source new business through prospecting.
- Implement sales process and strategies to obtain new investment properties and apartment complex sales.
Eugene Brown/JD Reece: Sales Associate 1995-2004
- Penetrated key prospective accounts in foreclosure and investment properties.
- New Construction intern for 1200 acres single family dwelling (The Good Ranch, Raymore, MO)
- Identified new market segments and significantly expanded potential customer base.
Spratling Management: Owner/Manager 1987-2002
- Daily management consisting of 580,926 SF in multi-family properties.
- Prepare and negotiate Leases, Commission Agreements and Lease Commissions.
- Indentify, qualify and secure prospective tenants.
• Negotiate contracts and rates with vendors for tenant improvements and common area maintenance.
Special Interest/Community Service:
- Women’s Ministry, Legacy Church 2012 - Current
- Tres Dias 2011- Current
- Rose Brooks Golf Tournament Coordinator - 1994
- Women’s Regional Leader (Midwest) - 2000