Mark Marsillo - Biography
A Phoenix Valley resident since 1977, Mark Marsillo has been a Realtor of choice for 28 consecutive years. When he's not helping clients buy or sell the perfect home for their lifestyle, this Arizona State University graduate gets great satisfaction from his active involvement in local charitable organizations. As a Shriner, Mark helps raise funds for Shriners Hospitals for Children, which is internationally recognized for its commitment to children’s medical care and research.Designations include:
Awards and Recognitions:
- CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist)
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- AAR (Arizona Association of Realtors)
- SAAR (Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors)
A big sports aficionado, both as a participant and observer, Mark enjoys softball, skiing and motorcycle riding. Hitting the links for a round of golf is another favorite pastime. When he's not working, ("Which isn't very often," he says), Mark loves to travel and spend time with family and friends.Mark’s tremendous professionalism, integrity, market knowledge, and
- Recipient of Realty Executives Presidential Award
- Executive Club
- Diamond Club
- Member of 100% Club
enthusiastic approach are evident throughout every real estate transaction.Also a member of Premier Marketing Group, a dynamic group of like-minded Executives who, through their powerful network, work collectively to provide an unprecedented level of knowledge and information for the benefit of their clients.
"Networking the World of Real Estate" is one of the ways Mark is able to find the perfect home for Buyers and market Seller's homes to get them sold. Experience Real Estate the way it is supposed to be done. Don't hesitate, just call or email Mark today.
Experienced in the entire Phoenix Metropolitan Area at every level, including Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Tempe, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria, and Cave Creek.
Selling the entire Phoenix Metropolitan Area at every level, including Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Tempe, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria, and Cave Creek.
· CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist)
· CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
· NAR (National Association of Realtors)
· AAR (Arizona Association of Realtors)
· SAAR (Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors)
Awards and Recognitions:
· Recipient of Realty Executives Presidential Award
· Executive Club
· Diamond Club
· Member of 100% Club