THE BENEFITS OF BUYER AGENCY
IS MY AGENT REPRESENTING THE SELLER --- AS A SUBAGENT?
IS MY AGENT REPRESENTING ME --- AS A BUYER AGENT?
A brokerage, its brokers and salespersons, owe the following duties to all parties in a transaction:
- To provide fair and honest brokerage services with skill and care
- To protect your confidentiality
- To disclose any material adverse facts about the property
- To provide you with accurate market conditions
- To present contract proposals in an unbiased and objective manner
- To assist you throughout the buying or selling process
As a buyer agent, I can also:
- Give my professional opinion of sellers asking price based off of comparable sold properties in the area
- Critique sellers property and give my professional opinion beyond what is disclosed in sellers condition report
- Advise, recommend terms and conditions, and use negotiating strategies that are in your best interests when writing contracts
- Represent YOU, and work on YOUR behalf throughout the buying process