Kerry has been an Arizona resident since 1988 after moving from Chicago with her husband Jeffery. Living happily in both Paradise Valley and Scottsdale, Kerry has seen the Valley grow along with her real estate career and tremendous network. Becoming an “Executive” in 1999 has opened many doors professionally and personally. Kerry works to make each client feel special. Her positive attitude, attention to detail and ability to walk in another’s shoes keeps referrals coming her way! Kerry’s knowledge of the market allows her to be an “advisor” to all and a “go to” source for those buying, selling or wanting up to date info on the real estate market. She has worked extensively in the relocation industry, helping clients transition in and out of the Phoenix area.
In Kerry’s free time (what’s that?), she enjoys spending time with her family and friends. Her children, Kylie and Connor are in college and keep life active and exciting! Free time can be spent taking walks with Jeffery and their two rescue doggies, hitting farmers markets and enjoying dinner at one of Scottsdale’s many restaurants with friends.
- Over 15 years of dedicated Real Estate experience in Arizona
- ABR Designation (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- Realty Executives Premier Marketing Group 2012-2013 Chairperson
- Realty Executives 100% Club
- Realty Executives International Corporate Relocation Team
- Member of Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors, AAR and Rebac
- Sustaining Member of National Charity League – Past National Philanthropy Specialist
- Graduate of University of Wisconsin – Madison