(Published on - 11/20/2017 5:24:41 PM)
Remodeling your kitchen is more of an investment than an expense! More than any other room in the home, remodeling the kitchen will give you the greatest return on your investment, in savings, enjoyment and a boost to your home value!
1. Repair, Repaint, Refinish or Replace damaged, worn or outdated cabinets, walls flooring or other kitchen componets. Out with the old, and in with the new! Make it new again.
2. Get New Technology! Today's appliances are amazing. Modern dishwashers can detect how dirty your dishes are and select the appropriate cycle! Refrigerators are able to check what's inside and text you as you walk the aisles of the supermarket!
3. "Not Enough" space, storage, counter area, room, you name it! Updated cabinets? An island?You know what you need and a remodel will help you get it. Taking care of this item will also help you maintain organization in your kitchen!
4. Energy Savings and Convenience - New Appliances are energy savers and will save money on your monthly utility bills! Also, convenience perks like a wine cooler drawer on your refrigerator, double or convection oven or even a plate warmer setting on your dishwasher gives you lots of upscale convenience!
5. Financial Incentives - whether it is an energy savings rebate from local governments or a good old fashion black Friday sale! Look for the deals to save a substantial amount on your remodel. Thanksgiving week is the best time to buy kitchen appliances!
6. Boost your home value! Buyers look for the kitchen first. They want something modern, updated and convenient. Making this investment will not only bring you a higher price for your home, it may help it sell faster.
7. Lifestyle! Your kitchen is the heart of your home. It should reflect your needs as well as your lifestyle. Perhaps you need a remodel to accommodate a physical need of someone in your family or maybe you just need more room to craft your home brewed beer. In any event, your kitchen should reflect your lifestyle needs as well as your personal taste.
8. You deserve it! If you know you will need to remodel your kitchen eventually, do it now so you can enjoy your remodel! You deserve to be happy in your home and you won't regret making it a better place to live.
What do you look for in a kitchen? Email me! I'd love to know!