With over 18 years of experience in sales and marketing Terra will do “everything in her power and control to get your home sold”. She received her bachelor’s degree in business and marketing from the University of Denver and has vast experience in all areas of real estate including investing and mortgage sales. Her amazing knowledge of local neighbors makes her an excellent choice as you consider buying or selling your home. Her unmatched communication and negotiation skills have given her a proven ability to sell through objections that arise. Her pleasant manner, organizational skills and attention to detail will make buying and selling your home an enjoyable process.
Terra uses her high level of proficiency in all areas of technology to work for you from start to finish. Along with this, she is gifted in interpersonal and listening skills which make her a trusted advisor in your home buying process. She is committed to serving you and attending to your needs as you embark on the journey of buying and selling your home.
- Bachelor degree in business and marketing from the University of Denver
- Experience in all areas of real estate, including investing and mortgage sales
- Over 17 years experience in sales and marketing
- Certified Negotiation Expert*
- Certified Relocation Specialist*
- Accredited Staging Professional*
- Sold 296 homes and over $39 million in sales volume since 2010
- Unmatched communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation and a pleasant manner
- Uncommon ability to network effectively
- Remarkable organizational skills and attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in all areas of technology
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Proven ability to sell through objections
- Great knowledge of local neighborhoods
What She Will Do For You
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Promote sales of your property through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Interview potential buyers to determine their level of interest, motivation and ability to purchase your home.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Present purchase offers to you for your consideration.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between yourself and potential buyers.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Do everything in my power and control to get your home sold!