162 S. Ron McNair Blvd , Lake City SC 29560 US

Take a look at this Commercial lot with 102 ft of highway frontage located on Hwy 52 (Ron McNair Blvd). Approximately 40% of the lot is paved and the other 60% is cleared ready to build. High traffic road connecting Charleston to Florence. Priced to sell!!! Owner may consider owner financing ...

x
Showing 1 of 0
X

Get more info about this property

Active

162 S. Ron McNair Blvd
Lake City SC 29560 US

#119679

Courtesy of: Billy E. Mitchell, Jr., TIDEWATER PROPERTIES OF SC,LLC

$125,000

162 S. Ron McNair Blvd Take a look at this Commercial lot with 102 ft of highway frontage located on Hwy 52 (Ron McNair Blvd). Approximately 40% of the lot is paved and the other 60% is cleared ready to build. High traffic road connecting Charleston to Florence. Priced to sell!!! Owner may consider owner financing depending on TERMS!!! Owner's husband is a license SC Realtor.

  • Facts
  • Lot Size: 0.79 acre
  • Property Type: Lots And Land
  • Property Sub-type: Other
  • Features
  • Roof Type: Unknown
Listing Changed: 11/28/2017 11:36:05 AM GMT
MLS Updated: 1/20/2018 6:01:31 AM GMT

Courtesy of: Billy E. Mitchell, Jr., TIDEWATER PROPERTIES OF SC,LLC

Listing Source - ListHub

Copyright © 2017 Sumter Board of Realtors. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.