Realty Executives East Valley
Serving all of the East Valley
Realty Executives East Valley
Enter your email address and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
New Phone Number
New Email Address
Broker/Partner -- CRS, GRI, ABR, MRE, E-Pro
1166 E. Warner Road , Suite 117
Gilbert , AZ 85296
Direct Phone: 602-430-7404
Mobile Phone: 602-430-7404
Duane Washkowiak Bio
History of involvement and track record of ROI for our Members and Clients at all levels of service, “I believe it is important to give back to the industry and leave it a little better for the future – that has been my goal in all of the roles I have taken on.” My business approach is very simple in working with my clients (several hundred transactions) or with other professionals inside of our industry – is to treat people with respect and follow through on commitments and treat folks like I would want to be treated.
• Current Board member – National and State Association of REALTOR’S
• FPC (Federal Policy Coordinator for AAR/NAR) for Senator Sinema and have served in the past for 3 other Congressional members.
• Vice Chair Legislative & Political Affairs (LPA) at AAR
• Past RVP Region 4 for AAR
• Past-President at SEVRAR and Board member & REALTOR OF THE YEAR -1999
• Past-President at ARMLS and current Board member
• Past & Current NAR Committee involvement
-- Housing Opportunity
-- MLS Committee
-- Education Committee
-- Real Property Valuation Committee
• Realty Executives East Valley – Designated Broker – background in management and sales experience since 1990 in the Valley with major companies including Realty Executives, Coldwell Banker, Prudential and Century 21. Prior Corporate experience with GTE and Siemen’s Corporation at a Director level with Budget responsibility in excess of $6M expense side and product planning for over $80M in annual sales.
• Community Involved
- Served on several Boards for City of Tempe
- Current Chair - Tempe Parks Board
- Currently serving on Tempe Police review commission
- Past Volunteer Tempe PD
- Ran for TUHSD school Board
- Past-Chair Site Council at Marcos de Niza HS
- Tempe Neighborhood Assn. President for Optimist Park NW
- Fund-raising for Tempe Marcos de Niza Band program
• Family – my wife and partner Pat is a Nurse Practitioner with Comprehensive Women’s Health in Gilbert, AZ and we have three sons, Mike and Eryn and my Grandchildren, Tim and Sarah, and Matt.
Contact me at 602-430-7404 or on the web at www.PropertyinAZ.com
Have closed hundred of Transactions and managed thousands of Transactions over the course of the past 25 years. Earned the Desigantions of CRS - Certifeid Residential Specialists which places me in the top 3-5% of REALTOR members nationwide and have earned a MRE - Master of Real Estat from the AZ Association of REALTOR's. My goal is to retain Clients for Life and to become your Trusted Advisor for all Real Estate Matters. The valley is over 9200 square miles and our Office is located within the Southeast Valley area in the City of Gilbert. We service both Residential and Commercial requirements and land with our team of professional Agents representaives. The communities of Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Apache Junction, and Gold Canyon as well as parts of Scottsdale comprise the Southeast Valley area.
CRS - Certified Residential Specialist, GRI - Graduate REALTOR Institute; less than 5-15% of agents hold these distinctions. Bachelor's Degree in Business and focused on providing Quality Customer Service in Both Real Estate and my work in the Corporate arena with major manufacturers.