Enter your email address and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
New Phone Number
New Email Address
- Saskatchewan resident all her life
- Married, 2 children, 1 grandchild and 2 grand dogs.
- Worked as a waitress, receptionist, secretary and human resource officer
- Enjoyed helping people and saw real estate as the perfect opportunity
- Co-founder & Organizer of Divas’ Night Out – an annual fundraiser for Regina women’s shelters raising more than $125,000 in 10 years from 2003-12.
- Volunteer - Canadian Diabetes Association (top Regina fundraiser one year), Kidney Foundation (honorary 1995 Chairperson), Easter Seals (top Regina fundraiser 1994, 1995 and 1997), Canadian Blood Services blood donor (90+ times), United Way, Canadian Cancer Society, Telemiracle, Heart and Stroke Foundation, MS Society, social committees at work, William Booth Care Home, Queen City Marathon, 101 Grey Cup, Regina Humane Society, Operation Red Nose and Mosaic Kiev Pavillion.
- Past Executive of Salesmasters, Regina Women’s Network, Neighbourhood Watch, local community association and Block Parent.
- Past President of local Toastmasters Club, Regina Business and Professional Women’s Club and St. Dominic Home and School Association.
- Extensive courses, seminars and conventions and mandatory annual continuing education 1991 to present
- Associate Real Estate Broker’s license – 2006
- Certificates in relocation, sales, public speaking, Certified Buyers Rep and Accredited Buyers Rep
- Saskatchewan Real Estate license including Fundamentals of Real Estate, Principals of Mortgage Financing, Real Estate Appraisal, Real Property Law – 1991
- Graduate, Foam Lake high school – late 70’s
- Board member, Association of Regina REALTORS® – 1995 – 2002, President – 2001
- Association of Saskatchewan REALTORS® (ASR) Education Committee from 2005 to 2010, Forms Committe 2017-present
- ASR Annual Symposium Committee 2012-2013
- Association of Regina REALTORS® many various committees – 10 years
- 2015-2016 Realty Executives 100% Club and Executive Club
- Century 21 Canadian Sales Associate of the Year – 2012, chosen by peers out of 7000 agents
- Top 21 of Individual Canadian Century 21 Agents Issuing AIR MILES 2009 to 2014
- 10 Year Century 21 Centurion Producer, awarded to top 2% of agents worldwide – 2009
- CMHC Regina REALTOR® of the Year, chosen by peers – 2003
- Inducted into the CENTURY 21 Canadian Masters Hall of Fame – 2002
- Centurion production awards, achieved by the top 2% of Canadian CENTURY 21 agents – 1997-2000, 2002, 2004, 2006-2014
- Outstanding Achievement Awards of Excellence – based on production
- Monthly Quality Service Awards, chosen by clients
Pauline is a top-producing, full time, hardworking energetic REALTOR® who treats her clients the way she wants to be treated – with respect, honesty and kindness. Pauline loves her work and believes in going the extra mile to help her clients with the most professional, knowledgeable, and experienced real estate service available. Over 90% of her business is referral and repeat clients (Top Producer, a real estate database company serving Canada and U.S. clients states 74% of clients will give you a referral if you stay in touch). Professional service and results are what Pauline expects and provides.
The majority of my real estate is done within Regina city limits. My vehicle does venture outside of city limits once in awhile.
Residential real estate is my specialty - houses and condos.
I work with young and old - whether buying or selling your first home or retiring to a condo.
Regina, Sask is my specialty area of expertise, whether it be houses or condos.