How We Give Back
At Realty Executives Integrity, we understand that charitable contributions and outreach programs are vital to ensuring a strong sense of community. Our Sales Executives embrace the idea of giving back, ensuring their footprint extends past the closing table and into the communities they serve. Through our active support of charitable organizations, our sales executives have an oppourtinity to donate a portion of their commission income and/or time to give back to a greater purpose. At Realty Executives Integrity, we don't just sell homes... we build communities.
- JR's Pups-N-Stff began with one goal in mind - to save animals from life threatening situations. It was built by a network of foster parents in the Milwaukee Metro Area. "The little rescue with a big heart". To view the website and donate, please click here.
- Lindsay's Voice was created as a way to celebrate the life of Lindsay (Wenzel) Lopez, a 32 year old wife and mother who lost her 14-month battle against Leukemia on November 22, 2010. Their mission is to raise awareness for Leukemia, Lymphomas, and blood cancers AND raising funds to support patient services and ongoing research locally. "Until there's a day that nobody has to hear the words, 'It's Cancer', we continue to fight. To view their website and donate, please click here.
- Unite 4 Peyton was created to give hope. Hope to families - Spinal Muscular Atrophy families. We know that we cannot fine the cure ourselves, but we can help children and families maintain a quality of life. We wanted to help, in what seemed to be a helpless diagnosis for many families. We wanted to make a difference in the lives of those diagnosed with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA). SMA is a motor nueron disease. The motor neurons affect the voluntary muscles that are used for activities such as crawling, walking, head and neck control, and swallowing. It is a realatively common "rare disorder": approximately 1 in 6000 babies born are affected, and about 1 in 40 people are genetic carriers. To view their website and donate, please click here.
- We are a home to men, women, anc children whose lives have been affected by the roxic enviornment they grew up in or by their own poor choices. We are a refuge, a safe place where vulnerable people can rediscover what it feels like to believe that something good can happen, especially to them. We are a nuturing community in which our residents can live, learn, and develop new habits taht will help them flourish.To view their website and donate, please click here.
- Build and renovate homes for families in need of sustainable housing. Their mission is to bring people together in homes, communities and hope. "We envision a world where everyone has a decent place to live". To view their website and donate, please click here.
- The Alzheimer’s Foundation of America’s (AFA) mission is to provide optimal care and services to individuals living with Alzheimer’s disease and related illnesses and to their families and caregivers.AFA was founded in 2002 by Bert E. Brodsky, whose mother lived with Alzheimer’s disease from 1980-1992. At that time, there was little information available and nowhere to turn for support. Mr. Brodsky’s goal was to make sure that no other family living with Alzheimer’s disease would have to go the journey alone.Fifteen years later, AFA has grown to a network of more than 2,600 member organizations nationwide that provide direct care and services. To date, AFA has trained more than 13,000 healthcare professionals in dementia-specific care, provided free, confidential memory screenings to nearly 3.5 million people, and provides support, counseling and education to thousands. To view their website and donate, please click here.
- The Wisconsin Humane Society is committed to providing protection, shelter and care for wild and homeless animals. Because of generous donors, we are able to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome thousands of animals every year! To view their website and donate, please click here.