(Published on - 3/8/2022 9:45:25 PM)
Spring Real Estate Market:
Housing Out Look for 2022 Spring Selling Season:
It looks like it’s going to be a competitive season again for buyers but with rates varying sellers could see more inventory to compete with.
Sellers should take these steps to get the most from their home sale.
How to prepare your home prior to selling.
- Curb appeal & first impression is everything
Clean yard, power wash home, clean gutters, paint/touch up any peeling paint.
- Clean/organized homes sell faster. Deep Clean home top to bottom. Think less is more, clean and declutter home and closets, cabinets and garages.
- Think Light and bright. Make sure your windows, doors and door walls are clean and unobstructed, open shades remove dated decor or nick knacks, and pictures & remove unneeded furniture.
Start boxing unused items and storing out of site.
- Now might not be best time to start a project but make sure they are all finished. Don’t miss little things like, light covers, plug covers, light bulbs, get it clean and working.
Hole patching, pain touchups, change filters on furnace other spring matiness.
- Prior to doing any major projects consult a local Expert. Paint and carpet are always a good investment and help in selling.
But consult a local Expert for advice on any major projects you don’t want to spend money that will not get you a better return.
Homes that get top dollar are typically in top condition... consult an expert there are many strategies to get you the most for your property. Condition & Quality, Pricing and timing all come into play.