How Covid19 is Affecting The Real Estate Market
(Published on - 7/24/2020 3:26:17 PM)
- New listings in the month of March were down 6%, while total residential units sold increased by 4%.
- March 2020 had an average sales price of $541,911, a 5% increase from $515,969 in March of 2019.
- The new listings and sales price saw larger declines in the month of April 2020.
- The average sales price in April 2020 was $526,999 showing a 4% increase from $508,187 in April of 2019.
- May's new listings there was an average decrease of 42%, and 12% for total sales.
- The average sale price of homes in May 2020 was $552,733, a 7% increase compared to an average sales price of $514,888 in May 2019.
- The month of June had an approximate 9% decrease in new listings and increase of 47% in total sales.
- The average sales price was $563,880 in June 2020, a 11% increase from June 2019 with a average of $514,522.