Do you live in or near the Lake Country area?
Check out our list of fun-filled activities you and your family can enjoy this January!
Courtesy of the Lake Country Family Fun Guide--
- Go see a movie! Marcus Hillside in Delafield is showing The Little Mermaid for only $5 January 25-27th. If that isn't your cup of tea, there are numerous other movies to enjoy. For a full list of January flicks, click >HERE<.
- Go sledding (once we get more snow)! For a list of local sledding hills, click >HERE<.
- Go hiking or cross-country skiing! For a full list of locations all around the state, click >HERE<.
- Go ice-skating! Visit your local lake (once frozen) OR head indoors and join an open skate at one of Wisconsin's many ice rinks! Click >HERE< for a full list [Note: Hartland, Delafield, & Brookfield have ice rink options for you]!
- Visit one of the many winter-themed events in local towns:
→Waukesha- Waukesha Janboree
→Sussex- Sussex Sledding Party
→Elm Grove- Elm Grove Winter Festival
For more fun ideas, click on the sledding photo above!
Don't forget, Dale's Home Selling Team is here to help with all of your buying and selling needs this year! Visit dalesteam.com to reach out to one of our agents TODAY!